- Cyber Security Analyst
- 12 Months Contract (on a view for long term extension)
The request seeks to engage experienced contractors who has capability to provide the existing Cyber security team with assistance in completing Cyber Security Risk and Vulnerability Assessments, including input regarding Cyber Security Architecture decisions. In particular but not limited to:
- Security assess ICT systems in accordance with the PSPF and ISM, including on-premises, cloud and hybrid solutions.
- Prepare and support the development of system security documentation including System Security Plans (SSP), SSP Annexes, Security Risk Management Plans, reports and approval minutes
- Provide advice on and support for the system accreditation process to business and technical areas
- Provide advice to business and technical areas, system owners and the executive on cyber security risks, threats and vulnerabilities; and security best practices
- Review and provide input to system security requirements and designs documents
- Develop and review security governance documentation including policies.
- Demonstrated experience in conducting Cyber Security Accreditation and vulnerability assessments. (40%)
- Demonstrated experience in solutions, integrations and Cyber Security Architecture. (30%)
- Excellent Written and Communications Skills. (30%)
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Alex on 03 8506 6547 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements