- Act as the first point of contact for support issues
- Melbourne CBD Location
- Multiple entry level positions available!
Our client, is looking to expand their customer service abilities, and are currently seeking additional members to assist the existing team on a temporary basis with a view to extend to a long term opportunity.
Your primary role will be to provide exceptional customer service handling inbound customer and client enquiries, along with assistance in data entry and some back office work. You will be passionate, enthusiastic and possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
To be success, you will possess the following:
- Demonstrated ability to provide a high level of customer service
- Proven experience with Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and time management skills
- Enjoy working independently but as part of a broader team
- Ability to work and flourish in a structured and busy customer focused environment
- Can remain calm and professional while dealing with at times challenging situations
Apply today by forwarding your Word formatted CV. For enquiries, please contact Cass Drum on (03) 8506 6578 quoting reference #12118.