- Casual contract role for 6 Months to 12 Months
- 20 Hours a week
- 24/7 Shifts on a rotating roster from Mon to Friday
- Frankston (Remote for few months)
- 4-5 Weeks Training in Frankston initially
- Training start date: 14th June 2021
The Customer Service Operator is a key customer touchpoint for our customers and accordingly is responsible for building positive relationships with customers through the delivery of the best customer experience. A key purpose of the role is to ensure that we give our customers efficient and effective service by diagnosing problems and initiating appropriate service restoration processes as required including dispatching and prioritising jobs to field crews and meet ESC KPIs.
The Customer Service Operator will provide a high level of customer service in a consistent, efficient and professional manner, displaying commitment and ownership of customer issues. This also includes the achievement of service standards and Corporate KPI\’s. You will be a part of Contact Centre team (operational 24/7/365) and performs the following key processes and duties:
- Customer telephone enquiries, fault diagnosis, remedial advice and job logging. 97% of calls answered within 30 seconds.
- Customer email enquiries, fault diagnosis, remedial advice and job logging
- Customer internet enquiries, fault diagnosis, remedial advice and job logging
- Dispatch jobs to contractors and crews
- Monitor SCADA alarms and alerts
- Update BPP\’s as required
- Update customer contact details in SalesForce
- Notify customers of water interruptions via SalesForce. 68% of contactable customers notified.
- Address additional Business telephone calls, emails, alarms and alerts as above
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Strong customer service and telephone skills, ability to resolve customer enquiries and quickly find correct solution. Accurate keyboard and computer skills, ability to work as an effective team member, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- It is highly important that the incumbent continually maintains a positive approach in all dealings with Client\’s customers and has a desire to provide appropriate assistance and advice based on current policies and procedures as needed.
- The incumbent will be results driven and have demonstrated contact Centre telephone negotiation skills and shown the ability to conduct some administration tasks.
- Must be skilled in use of Microsoft Office.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve – 03 8506 6530 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.