- Customer Care – Hardship
- Full time – 8 hours x 5 days a week
- Roster will be between 8am – 6pm
- 12 Months
- Frankston (Remote now)
\’We Care\’ is one of our underpinning values which speaks volumes to the work we do for all our customers, especially those experiencing vulnerability, hardship and family violence. Reporting into the Customer Care team leader, the role primarily entails working in a contact centre environment supporting new and existing customers who are in our hardship program. Each one of our team members have a portfolio of customers to manage, offering a number of support options available to assist them with their billing account.
Key attributes include:
- Holistic Customer relationship management – inbound and outbound communication
- Able to discuss complex and sensitive information with customers, ensuring best practice and compliance with privacy legislation.
- A deep understanding of key drivers of vulnerability
- Supporting and understanding the complexities of family violence customers
- Proactive and forward thinking for customer outcomes
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Driven to achieve performance targets
- Customer focused with an eye for tailored support solutions
- Familiar with working in a contact centre environment
- Agility and resilience
- Time management and adherence to schedule – working within a small team
- High learning agility towards learning new systems and using a computer
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 7001 1405 / 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.