- CRM Specialist
- Dynamic Managed IT services fast paced environment
- Permanent position, Melbourne CBD
CRM Specialist wanted to drive the strategy across our well known my clients owned and online channels within a Managed IT services environment. The ideal candidate will be a proficient database and analytics strategist who takes a solutions-orientated approach to CRM systems development.
You will ideally have a background in digital marketing and CRM, from large online, software development houses or the marketing industry. You must have proven experience managing external agencies agencies and working with a number of key decision makers stakeholders.
You will develop and deliver branded website content, digital advertising, SEM, SEO, social content, eDM\’s and campaign reporting to drive acquisition and loyalty for our client and their customers. You role will include database management, customer segmentation, campaign delivery and data analytics.
- Direct marketing tools: Marketo, Campaign Monitor, Microsoft Dynamics Automation, Tableau
- Recent experience utilising CRM platforms to undertake marketing activities and campaigns
- Delivery of succinct and accurate insights and information to track and improve their performance
- Proven experience in designing and leading online marketing campaigns that cover acquisition and retention strategies
- Market research and analytics experience
- Project management and management skills that ensure a timely delivery of projects and campaigns
- Up-to-date knowledge of CRM and marketing industry trends in using digital technology
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal communication and time management skills
Apply by sending your CV in word format NOW!
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.