Role: CRM Developer with a large federal department
12 *2 years contract
Australian Citizens with NV1 / NV2 clearance
One of our federal department is hiring Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer with proven records of accomplishment and minimum 5 years\’ experience to provide specialist technical services to the Department for facilitate the completion of the CCD Systems project.
- Highly developed application design, development, and implementation skills. This includes a sound understanding of structured application lifecycle management methodologies and application development concepts such as UML, data analysis and modelling, rapid application development, prototyping and agile approaches to solution delivery, web services and object oriented analysis, design and programming principles
- Demonstrated ability to deliver business solutions within agreed time, cost, and quality expectations.
- Ability to adhere to agreed standards and better practice frameworks for system development lifecycle management, architecture and design, project management, and change management.
- Willingness and ability to contribute to continuous improvement of application development, quality assurance, support, and management frameworks for ICT Service Delivery. This includes contributing to maintenance and improvement of the development environment, tools, practices and procedures.
- Develop and implement business system solutions to agreed time, cost and quality requirements as both a team lead and team member.
- Utilise and promote best practice methodologies for application development and management.
- Must be an Australian Citizen with NV1 OR NV2
Apply today by clicking on the \’Apply Now\’ button below and forwarding your Word formatted covering letter and CV Quoting 053-16. For any clarifications, please contact Sanky on (03) 9956 1175.