- CRM Developer paying up to 450 per day
- Contract role in Canberra – 12 month Contract – Up to 3 years with extensions!
- Sharepoint, MS SQL, Siebel CRM, ASP.NET, HTML, CSS, WCF etc
Adaps are looking for a Developer for a Contract role in Canberra. 12 month initial engagement, and up to 3 years total with extensions.
We are looking to for an experienced developer to work on a CRM project in the Microsoft technology stack. Exposure to Siebel also highly desirable, but mostly Sharepoint based. ASP.NET, SQL, Web Front End (HTML/CSS/JS) etc.
This project is for a highly regarded government organisation.
Candidates must be Australian Citizens
Candidates must have a current or in progress Baseline Security clearance from AGSVA.
The Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement additional security elements
- Implement workflow enhancements, implement additional new CRM business enhancements and upgrades
- Decommissioning of the legacy CRMs (Siebel)
- CRM and SharePoint experience
- Develop middleware and custom solutions
- Undertake troubleshooting and issue resolution
- Undertake development of Microsoft SQL Server artifacts
- Advise and perform operational improvements and enhancements
- Assist with operational transition for completed projects, including review and completion of technical documentation
- Identify and assist with system improvements as required after project handover to improve supportability
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below and call Name on 03 8506 6558. Applications close on 09/02/2016.
Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially. All applicants will be notified when the role is closed.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: