- Experience of developing content, information architecture and workflows for large scale digital platforms.
The Client is seeking multiple content writers to help design and deliver revolutionary new experiences and improved outcomes for job seekers, providers and employers as part of the New Employment Services Model. This will be in the context of a number of other major content initiatives taking place across the department which you will need to understand and work in collaboration with.
We are seeking multiple experienced content writers who are skilled at translating complex information and transforming it into plain English – including removal of unnecessary jargon and content-to enhance the user experience. Content will be delivered in a number of formats including but not limited to web, notifications, knowledge base and virtual assistant.
You will be working within a multi-disciplinary agile team with other content writers, a product owner, IT delivery and user experience (UX) involvement. The successful candidate will work embedded within the team to deliver content outcomes prioritised by a product owner. At times, you may be asked to work with stakeholders or subject matter experts to co-write content.
The Department is seeking self-driven, curious individuals with a keen desire to learn, adapt, and make continuous improvement; being committed to seeing things through and delivering on key results and objectives.
Applicants should demonstrate an understanding of:
- The DTA Service Design and Delivery Process and Digital Service Standard
- Agile ways of working and scaled agile practices
- Content design best practices
The Position Is responsible for:
- Writing plain-English content for digital platforms and notification messages
- Helping departmental business areas improve content by providing advice on readability, accessibility and writing in plain English
- Liaising between IT teams and policy teams to produce content that is fit-for-purpose
- Understanding complex user journeys and translating them in simple, everyday terms
- Attending planning meetings (stands-ups, showcases) and delivering content at very short notice
- Working well within the Customer Experience Platform team to deliver key goals and meet long-term strategy objectives
- Other administrative and writing tasks as directed
- Experience of developing content, information architecture and workflows for large scale digital platforms
- Tell us about a professional contribution you have made to a product, service or team of which you are proud.
- Ability to develop content that responds to identified user needs.
- Demonstrable experience advocating and educating teams about information architecture, evaluating content and workflows.
- Demonstrated experience in a Human Centred Design environment and agile ways of working, as part of a multi-disciplinary team (MDT).
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Alex on 03 9118 2002 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.