Adaps is hiring Consultant to work on a Public-Sector proposal who can help defining Recruitment Best Practices Guide.
- Location – Melbourne
- 6 months contract role
- Must have prior experience in Recruiting for educational institutions
- Must have good understanding about drafting the Recruitment processes and procedures
- Must have experience in reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes.
- Good in communication both oral and written
About the Role:
Being able to understand clients\’ requirements and match those requirements with the relevant solution/s. You possess strong leadership skills, the ability to communicate professionally to various audiences, work with limited supervision, multi-task and deliver under time and cost constraints.
If you enjoy working with organisations to improve their services and business processes, and thrive on successfully delivering new systems in complex environments, this is the right role for you.
What you will do:
- Defining Recruitment best practices to educational institutions
- Coordinate with Senior consultants at Adaps and help them in documentation of the policies and procedures.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to demonstrate your Recruitment Skills. Your innovation, can-do attitude and experience in Recruitment processes will see you highly regarded.
Please send your resume and cover letter in MS WORD format to Lisa quoting REF: 12887 for a confidential review. For further queries, please call Lisa on (03) 9956 1175