- Bathurst Location
- 6-12 Months Contract
- 2 positions available
1. Cloud Infrastructure Specialist
- Expertise in implementing and managing cloud infrastructure
- Professional and Efficient management of Cloud Infrastructure. Documentation and Knowledge Development and Transfer to colleagues, other support teams, and Service Desk staff.
- Azure Experience and Expertise (mandatory) and AWS Experience and Expertise (desired)
2. IT Systems Administrator
- Work with the existing Cloud Support and Project teams to complete implementation and migration of applications and data from Legacy SharePoint and Lotus Notes environments to SharePoint Online with a goal of decommissioning the Legacy Services
- Innovate, update and modernise migrated services
- Enable users to develop and expand application functionality
- Resolve Microsoft SharePoint related technical incidents
- Perform administration of Project Online related operations and functions
- Perform administration of K2 Blackpearl related operations and functions
- Monitor capacity and operational security activities
- Timely identification/resolution of SharePoint and Project Online related defects and incidents
- Support integration of Applications with SharePoint, Project Online, K2 and Office 365
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call on 0404 891 109 for further details. Application closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: