- Cloud Engineer – AWS/Java/NodeJS
- 6 Months Contract in Melbourne
- Daily rate upto $850/day
- Excellent Benefits & Work life balance
- Promote AWS and cloud best practices to maximise compute performance while minimising infrastructure costs.
- Design and develop \’infrastructure as code\’.
- Keep up to date with AWS and other cloud providers.
- Able to work with different data structures e.g. streaming, real-time, file based, RDS, NoSQL, etc.
- Actively contribute to planning sessions both within the core Salesforce/AWS Integration engineering team and the wider Strategic CRM team.
- Work on software and data engineering for bespoke projects.
- Able to self-manage.
- Work with architects, delivery squads, communities of practice, projects, other technology teams, vendors and other delivery partners.
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years technical experience in infrastructure design, support and operations.
- 3+ years AWS experience, preferably AWS certified.
- Hands-on experience with DynamoDB, Lambda, S3, SNS, SQS, Step Functions, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, IAM.
- Experience in Java/NodeJS
- Strong practical experience with designing infrastructure for RESTful services.
- Experience designing, installing, configuring complex integrations across different cloud services and regions.
- Experience with \’infrastructure as code\’, e.g., SAM, Cloud Formation
- Exposure to DevOps and Agile.
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant technical subject.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to assess and implement new technologies and processes.
- An open mindset and proven ability to innovate and influence.
- Experience with Jenkins and GitHub
- Salesforce knowledge
- Experience using productivity and collaboration tools such as JIRA and confluence in a software delivery environment.
- Postgrad qualifications
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call RAM on 03 7001 1405 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.