- Process, Risk & Governance Consultant
- Permanent opportunity with Tier 1 Bank
- Location: Melbourne
- Salary ranges from $100K -$115K (Inc. Super) / annum + Bonus + other perks!
- Candidates must be from service, risk, audit, compliance, reporting background
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective time and workload management
- Strong customer and stakeholder management skills
- Understanding of cloud technology (AWS/Azure)
- Experience in customer/stakeholder support
- Experience in executing and maintaining operational and/or customer engagement processes
- Two or more years of experience in complex IT environments
- Two or more years of experience in financial services, information security, risk or compliance role.
- Relevant technical certifications in IT, cloud, or security
- An understanding of the Financial Services regulatory compliance landscape, technology risk management and the systems that customers use to demonstrate compliance.
- Support the Cloud Workload Compliance team to ensure client\’s cloud platforms remain compliant with internal and external (regulatory) requirements/frameworks
- Assist in the development of compliance reporting to application teams and technology leadership
- Maintain relationships with application teams, Enterprise Security and Risk, to develop and maintain process and solutions to monitor and managed compliance in the cloud
- Assist application teams with queries or concerns regarding compliance in the cloud
- Monitor daily compliance metrics and investigate and remediate non-compliance or defects.
- Experience working for a relevant function within a regulated environment
- Hands on experience with AWS or Azure
- Practitioner or Associate level certification with AWS or Azure
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ram – 0480 047 901 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.