- Cloud Architect – Pre Sales Engineer
- Perm or Contract
- Sydney or Melbourne
Key Skills / Tools
- Cloud Computing / Architect
- Leads the Services Growth into the cloud market
- Strong customer presentation and negotiation skills
- Deep understanding of Cloud Computing
- Strong understanding of enterprise / cloud strategies
- Provides organisational leadership and guidelines to promote the development and exploitation of technical knowledge in the organisation.
- Manage the architecture process and deliver the Technical Architecture artefacts for projects.
- Work with other Technical / Solution Architects and project stakeholders to understand drivers, objectives and requirements of solutions and design the platforms to host the functional components and meet the objectives and non-functional requirements.
- Provide technical leadership in project teams and take ownership of identifying the technical options and the outcomes of a collaborative decision making process.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance during build, test and deployment of solutions.
- Provide architecture and design of pre-production environments that support efficient development and test activities
- Be a key contributor to the development of project and program delivery plans and schedules by consulting with project management and delivery teams.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.