CLIENT PARTNER – AVP – Telco
Experience level : 14 + years
Position Type : Permanent
Work Location: Sydney
My client is a large IT consultancy who are looking for a Client Partner. This is strategic position role. They are looking for a candidate with the following experience.
- Senior person with telco background who can interact with various stakeholders in the account up to CEO level.
- Drive discussions around transformation of the telco to a digital telco from a business angle and IT angle.
- Responsible for P&L of the account. Will carry top line and bottom line targets.
- Responsible for account mining.
- Some previous operations/ delivery experience will be helpful.
- Should have experience of handling multi million dollar deals and accounts.
- Experience spanning across Business Development, Strategic Account Management, Business Solutions, Strategy and Pre-Sales.
- Must know how to communicate to business and IT audiences through powerful presentations, discussions and sharing of Industry Knowledge and Research.
- Have end to end experience in the sales cycle right from market research, pre-sales, delivery to sales with credible expertise in all these phases.
This is a very senior role and candidates with the appropriate experience should apply.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ekta on 03 8506 6565. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: