- Change Manager – Marketing Transformation program
- 12 Months Contract opportunity with Tier 1 Bank
- The offered daily rate ranges from $900 to 1000 per day incl. super
- Must have experience in Transformations and Marketing.
- Hybrid Model: 2 to 3 days in the Melbourne CBD office
- Location: Melbourne CBD
Lead technology transformation program for marketing, work with cross-functional teams, improve change management, ensure smooth transition, seek candidates with change expertise, achieve efficient change, boost colleague engagement and delivery speed.
Core Capabilities Required
- Drive program and initiative assessments while orchestrating seamless transitions.
- Collaborate closely with product owners to shape transformation strategies.
- Take charge of risk and issue management to ensure project success.
- Lead planning sessions and provide day-to-day program management.
- Coordinate activities across programs and projects for maximum impact.
- Influence outcomes and adapt processes in real-time for efficiency.
- Demonstrated experience in project and Change management.
- Strong written and oral communication
- Understanding marketing and customer communication preferred but not essential.
- Operational and planning experience with commercial acumen
- Track record in managing and influencing relationships at a senior level in the organisation.
- Strong consulting process and group facilitating skills.
- Experience work in an agile environment and with the application of agile framework
Technical Capabilities Required
- Microsoft suit of product including Word, PowerPoint, Excel teams.
If you’re ready to make a difference in transformation and change, apply now!
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Charlie – 0485 883 560 for further details. Applications close based on the volume of applications received.
If you are a Change Manager having experience in Transformations and Marketing and currently hold Australian Permanent Residency Visa or Citizenship, we would love to hear from you.
Adaps is an equal-opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought, and work arrangements.
Search purpose : Change manager, Change lead, Change management, transformation, marketing.