- 6 Month contract with a view to extension
- Large Energy Client in Sydney
- Rate on offer up to $885/day incl super (Flexible)
- Must have experience in Cyber Security
- The Change Manager is responsible for providing change management leadership and support to business transformation projects and ongoing business initiatives.
- This position will develop and execute strategies to maximise the adoption of the required changes. The role will lift the change management capability across the business through training and coaching in change management methodology.
- Plan, develop, execute and track required change management interventions for an allocated program of work, including:
- stakeholder analysis and engagement.
- communication planning and delivery.
- training and development planning and delivery; and
- structural role change activities.
- Partner with Business Change Managers and Change Champions to develop effective change management and communication strategies.
- Responsible for developing and executing communications plans aligned to the change strategy and internal communication protocols.
- Partner with assigned Training and Development Specialists to develop and execute learning and development plans aligned to the change strategy and organisational people development protocols.
- Conduct assessments to determine organizational change readiness and action any areas of concern.
- Provide agreed change management deliverables in alignment with program/project schedules, including provision of plans and artifacts.
- Build change management capability through training and coaching in change management methodology.
- Engage stakeholders effectively and influence to achieve the required change outcomes.
- Act as a mentor for internal change managers and project managers to drive best practice change management practices.
Qualifications, certifications, licences:
- Bachelor\’s Degree in Business, Communication, Change Management, Human Resources or demonstrated capability through past employment experience and/or relevant qualifications.
- Project management certification/experience
- Change management certification/experience
- Extensive experience as a Change Manager in large scale organisations managing change across systems, process, and people
- Proven experience with using a recognised change management methodology/ies and tools within an enterprise scale environment
- Demonstrable understanding of project and program management disciplines, with the ability to integrate change management deliverables accordingly
- Experience leading and successfully delivering large scale Change Management programs.
- A collaborative individual with strong stakeholder engagement skills at all organizational levels, from executives to field employees
- Superior people management and interpersonal skills in communicating, influencing, and negotiating change management outcomes with customers, stakeholders, and sponsors
- A logical and strategic thinker who can work autonomously, has a reputation for working well under pressure and driving successful outcomes whilst maintaining strong working relationships
- A problem solver who can resolve Change Management issues and mitigate Change Management risks
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Nick on 0480 081 934 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.