AUSTRALIAN CITIZENS ARE ONLY ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO GET SECURITY CLEARANCE SPONSORED BY THE CLIENT
The department is seeking to engage contractors to deliver change management services for an IT project.
The Specified Personnel will use their knowledge and experience in change management to assist the team with the following but not limited to the following activities:
1. Stakeholder management Identifying and manage all stakeholder critical to the implementation success including:
- Conducting stakeholder analysis; and
- Preparing stakeholder impact analysis
2. Change and transition management Design and develop a fit for purpose change management and communications strategy to:
- Support affected stakeholders to adopt the new arrangements and;
- Engage with new capabilities
3. Training and education
- Assist in the design and development of training materials; and
- Assist in the delivery of training to stakeholders
- Assist in the design and development of communication events and promotional materials to support effective sector engagement and change management
Other- In addition, the Services will include:
- Attending meetings and being available for consultation as required;
- Following the department\’s program protocols for communication with stakeholders, format of documents, clearance processes, consultation, timeframes and security arrangements;
- Engagement with the relevant Senior Executive such as Deputy Secretaries, First Assistant Secretaries and Assistant Secretaries, teams and external stakeholders as required;
- Working with other contractors and consultants employed by the department; and
- Reporting to department governance bodies, or government bodies, as required
How to Apply :
Please apply using the link below or call Sanky on (03) 9118 2071 or email for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.