- Change Manager – Port Macquarie NSW
- Minimum 3 month contract – $800.00 per day
- Utility sector – Applications upgrade project
CHANGE & COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
Seeking to engage an ICT Project Organisational Change Manager for a minimum 3 month engagement in Port Macquarie NSW.
The client is carrying out a number of major ICT software upgrade projects.
This resource will join the relevant Program Management team to be accountable for the identification, development and implementation of Organisational Change Management processes and other interdependent operations required to successfully deliver the ICT upgrade to impacted business stakeholders.
- Change Management skills required for software application implementations with significant stakeholder management components
- Strong communications skills, sound understanding of training needs analysis
- Extensive experience in organisational change management, including business process change and business readiness assessment
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrated competence in OCM strategy and planning
- Working knowledge of ICT major application upgrades – e.g. ERP, Email or Windows 7/8
- Experience in the upgrade of a major ERP system
- Experience in the roll out of field based mobile solutions – preferred
- Knowledge of the Utilities Industry
- Proven ability to think and act in an innovative and strategic manner
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia
- Relevant tertiary qualification(s).
Apply here or contact Damian on 02 9253 4300.