- Change Analyst – 6 month contract
- Large Government Agency – Parramatta NSW
- $560.00 per day – September 2015 start
The ICT program of works is set up with the objective to deliver business process improvements across the organisation. These consist of providing efficiencies by process automation and reduction of corporate risks.
The ICT solutions impact the Enterprise Systems which are those systems which indirectly support policing operations but are not directly related to front-line policing, (back-office HR and finance, email, corporate reporting and planning systems, records management, etc.)
- Develop and manage change strategies/plans, communication plans, user guides, reports, surveys and training materials
- Plan, Implement and deliver all facets of change to people impacted by the project outcomes
- Identify and proactively manage change risk/issues and develop and implement effective mitigations/resolutions to minimize resistance and maximize user acceptance and adoption of the change
- Assists the project to identify, plan and prepare training materials and deliver appropriate training to meet target user group needs and ensure the change to adopted and embedded within BAU processes
- Apply the principles of adult education with the methodologies and practices of e-learning
- Ensure change management functions are undertaken to a professional standard and in accordance with Prosci/ADKAR organizational change management principles.
- Experience in similar role(s) – government experience preferred
- Ability in designing and writing user-appropriate content for a variety of audiences and media, including newsletter, Internet/ Intranet etc
- Experience in identifying and assessing OCM risks, issues and concerns and developing and implementing effective interventions
- Skills in defining and coordinating training needs to support the implementation of new business and system capabilities across a large organisation
- Knowledge of the principles of adult education (including e-learning) and vocational training to a variety of skill levels
- Experience in a change or project role on an ERP program, experience with SAP project is highly regarded
- Previous hands-on system use and knowledge of key modules (HR, Payroll, or Finance etc.) within SAP (ECC6)
- Previous experience in Organisational Change Programs within a large organization (5000+ staff) with multiple business units and functions, across dispersed geographical locations
- Evidence of your production of change communications and user training resources for previous Change Programs you have been engaged in
- Evidence of your production of Change Management plans for previous Change Programs you have been engaged in must be produced
- Prosci/ADKAR certifications
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia.
Apply here or contact Andrea on 02 9253 4300. Applications close 03/08/2015.