3 months\’ contract
Parramatta- Government Organisation
One of our Federal Client Located at Paramatta is looking for a Change Analyst.
The Change Analyst is responsible for providing Organisational Change Management (OCM) to ICT Capital works within client to ensure consistent, customer-focused delivery of systems and products. The Change Analyst plays a key role in helping ICT capital works meet business, schedule and budget objectives, with emphasis on the people side of change. The Change Analyst/Agent will work with the project to drive faster adoption, greater ultimate utilisation and higher proficiency on the changes impacting employees in the organisation such that business results are achieved. This role reports directly to the Project Manager.
- Develop and manage change management deliverables required for the project including but not limited to change strategies/plans, communication plans, user guides, reports, surveys and training materials;
- Plan, Implement and deliver all facets of change to people impacted by the project outcomes;
- Identify and proactively manage change risk/issues and develop and implement effective mitigations/resolutions to minimize resistance and maximize user acceptance and adoption of the change;
- Effectively engage and manage stakeholders to ensure the change is aligned against the project vision;
- Assists the project to identify, plan and prepare training materials and deliver appropriate training to meet target user group needs and ensure the change to adopted and embedded within BAU processes;
- Apply the principles of adult education with the methodologies and practices of e-learning;
- Ensure change management functions are undertaken to a professional standard and in accordance with Prosci/ADKAR organisational change management principles
- All other tasks as directed by the Project Manager and/or PMO related to delivering / supporting the Project;
- Adhere to all Client policies and guidelines including information security;
- Required to participate in security vetting procedures prior to engagement and/or at regular intervals (generally every 12 months) during contract period.
- Formal training and/or experience in using a recognised OCM methodology to identify and apply effective change management strategies, plans and activities to support Business Unit, Command and Organisational changes;
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain change management deliverables including but not limited to change strategies, communication plans, user guides, reports, surveys and training materials;
- Demonstrated ability in designing and writing user-appropriate content for a variety of audiences and media, including newsletter, Internet/ Intranet, etc;
- Demonstrated experience in identifying and assessing OCM risks, issues and concerns and developing and implementing effective interventions;
- Demonstrated skills in defining and coordinating training needs to support the implementation of new business and system capabilities across a large organisation;
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, liaison, facilitation, negotiation and conflict resolutions skills with an emphasis on user and stakeholder engagement;
- Extensive knowledge of the principles of adult education (including e-learning) and vocational training to a variety of skill levels;
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team with minimal supervision.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call on 03 8506 6546 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: