Are you an Australian Citizen and enjoying development on Python/c/c++ ?
Do you want to live in one of the most beautiful,cleanest, safest, hospitable, capital cities in the world?
If yes, then why not enjoy the benefits of working with a Large Federal Department for a 12 months role with a possibility of extension.
One of our Federal Client is hiring Python C/C++ Developers will be part of a small software team providing services for the design, implementation and development of an Enterprise Application for use by the operational arm of the Federal client.
The role is responsible for work in a software development team, providing expert advice, developing applications, and assisting with solution designs to meet businesses requirements. It will also involve assisting in the implementation of the developed capability using existing processes, frameworks and tools in collaboration with other teams and team members.
- Experience working in a large government IT environment.
- Experience in Linux (5 years+) – mandatory
- Experience in the implementation and use of RESTful APIs (3 years+) – mandatory
- Experience in Python/C/or C++ (5 years+) mandatory
- Experience in identifying opportunities for improvement and developing and delivering software development methodologies to enhance business outcomes.
- Desirable Knowledge and/or experience in Machine Learning technologies
- SFIA skills relevant to the role
- Programming/software development: Level 4
- Systems integration: Level 5
- Formal information and communications technology qualifications from a recognised tertiary institution or demonstrated skills and experience
- A minimum of 5 years\’ experience working with application development technologies and best practice coding standards.
- Self-motivated, innovative, able to use initiative, and a proven commitment to achieve business objectives on time;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
Candidates must be Australian citizens to apply, and be willing to undergo NV1 security clearance – this process can take some time.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Illa on 03 8506 6527 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.