- 12 month contract role in Port Macquarie, NSW!
- Integrate Mapping and AMS Systems
- Must have experience with CAD – preferably AutoCAD or Microstation
ROLE IS LOCATED IN PORT MACQUARIE NSW
Our client is seeking to engage a CAD Business Analyst for a 12-month engagement. The successful Business Analyst will have CAD experience and work with our team of engineers to design a set of drafting standards and develop a business case to implement gate keeping software to ensure internal and external designs meet standard.
We require a Business Analyst define business requirements and engage the market for suitable software solution. This software will also integrate with our Mapping and AMS systems. They will be required to:
- Develop a business case to implement software that validates and transforms \”As Constructed\” drawings. This will include:
- Requirements gathering
- Feasibility Study
- Vendor engagement
- Business Case
- Project Initiation
- Define clear set of drafting standards for internal and external use
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience with CAD products preferably AutoCAD or Microstation
- 3+ years\’ Business Analysis experience (gathering requirements, facilitating workshops, process mapping, documentation etc.)
- Previous experience in application projects would be highly regarded.
- Ability to produce excellent documentation around processes.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Well-developed analytical, problem solving and investigative ability.
- Great work ethic and a \’can do\’ attitude.
Please apply using the link below and call Cass on 02 9253 4300. Applications close on 19/04/2016.
Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially. All applicants will be notified when the role is closed.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Adaps IT are specialist recruiters in myriad Information Technology diciplinces for both technical and business resources, and provide bespoke payroll and HR solutions to our portfolio of clients. As a Standard Business Sponsor we are able to employ eligible candidates requiring sponsorship & working VISA arrangements.