- C# / GUI Developer – Large Manufaturing company
- Permanent position in Melbourne (South East)
- C#.NET – GUI – .NET – SQL – Windows based
Adaps are looking for a C# Developer for a Graduate/Junior position in Melbourne. This permanent position is within a large global manufacturing company.
- Web development – assist with existing website design & development
- Update and maintain as well as create new websites
- Set up automated tools
- Conduct R&D as and when necessary
- Prior experience in Windows based programming – C#.NET applications
- Experience with GUI development using WinForms, WPF and MVVM
- .NET Web API experience with Web Services
- SQL Server 2008 and later experience
- Willing to work on multiple technologies
- Unresricted work rights in Australia
- Mobile app experience on Android and/or iOS
- Scripting using Shell and Python
- Working on Linux based applications and Embedded devices.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below and call Damian on 03 8506 6553.
Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially. All applicants will be notified when the role is closed.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Adaps is an approved Standard Business Sponsor with the ability to employ eligible candidates requiring sponsorship & working VISA arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: