- C# Developer – Winforms – Oracle, SQL/PLSQL – ASP.Net MVC
- Contract – 24 Months – Canberra ACT
- Large Government Agency
Seeking a C# developer to work in-house to assist in the enhancement of current systems and the development of new systems in Canberra.
- Maintain and support the Emergency Response Division\’s mission critical Incident Management System using Microsoft C# (Winforms), Oracle, SQL/PLSQL
- Maintain existing and develop new web applications using ASP.Net MVC to support the Emergency Response Division\’s business functions
- Maintain existing and develop new web applications using ASP.Net MVC to support the business functions for other Divisions and business units within the company as required
- Participate in design decisions for system development projects
- Prepare project documentation such as functional specifications, high level design documents, test plans, implementation plans and post implementation reviews (in conjunction with the company\’s Information Services where appropriate)
- Liaise with external clients and other third parties on IT issues.
An in depth knowledge and experience in Microsoft C# and ASP.Net, is required to meet the operational needs of business units.
- Substantial experience in C# and Microsoft Visual Studio to develop applications for use within the organisation
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining Windows Forms applications written in C#
- Demonstrated experience in designing and developing web applications using ASP.Net MVC, HTML/XML/CSS Style Sheets and in using these tools for interface design
- Experience in ASP.Net 3.5/4/4.5, Team Foundation Server (TFS), SQL Server Reporting Services and Entity Framework are desirable
- Experience in database design and modelling. Experience using PL/SQL and the development of Oracle stored procedures would be advantageous
- Experience in using C# with the ESRI Geographical Information System (GIS) suite of products (ArcGIS 10.x, SDE, ArcGIS Server, ArcGIS JS API) is advantageous
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia.
Apply here or contact Damian on 02 9253 4300. Applications close 14/06/2015.