Our current need is for someone who has great experience in complex program management and has delivered projects within the sectors such as oil, gas and utilities. A key skill will be the ability to take a holistic view of program / projects and work collaboratively with a range of stakeholders.
Key Skills / Experience:
- Collaborative, team player, able to work with a range of stakeholders including influencing senior leaders and executives.
- 15+ years of experience in managing complex Program of work (Digital, Transformation, Smart Meter Roll out etc) Lead and manage the delivery of one or more projects or program of work across regions in line with agreed organizational objectives, strategies or industry change requirements.
- Great problem-solving skills and willingness to learn new methods and approaches.
- Ability to plan, budget, report and coordinate implementation plans (project management)
- Able to lead teams to achieve great outcomes.
- Have excellent verbal communication and report writing skills.
- Experienced in complex programs of work delivered to tight time frames and budgets.
- Proven experience in the utility or other related sectors, and a strong technical understanding of the asset management lifecycle.
- Ability to identify key inputs, successfully conduct options analysis for solutions (asset and non-asset) and produce investment business cases that clearly support strategic goals and objectives.
- Extensive program delivery experience both client and contractor side.
- Experienced in assessing, understanding, and resolving complex risk issues across both asset and project lifecycles.
- You will be responsible for PMO interaction and for following the processes in place in the company, look after resource planning, project financials, delivering updates on the project progress, possible obstacles and decides on risk mitigation actions. Takes care of the business administration and related activities and synchronizes work to meet the objectives, ensuring / creating a regular and standard flow of reporting that touches all relevant vectors for project success.
- You will be able to establish a relationship and to articulate the arguments and the reasoning with regard to the project status, dependencies on customer and 3rd parties in a polite and effective manner and is recognized as a trusted advisor.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Alex on 03 8506 6547 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.