Business Process Lead
12 Months Contract
One of the Large Energy client is hiring Business Process Lead for Port Macquarie location to will be responsible for supporting the process management function planning process and supporting business teams undertake process improvement initiatives. You will use your strong project and process management skills to support the planning, prioritization, delivery progress monitoring and business case development of process improvement initiatives including benefit due diligence and outcomes.
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this newly created role you will be responsible for supporting the process management function planning process and supporting business teams undertake process improvement initiatives. You will use your strong project and process management skills to support the planning, prioritisation, delivery progress monitoring and business case development of process improvement initiatives including benefit due diligence and outcomes. This is a key role in the process management function/model – which supports the interface between the respective business units and the central process management hub team.
- Additional Information or Comment
- We\’ll need you to hit the ground running and be experienced working in an agile environment. You\’ll be a critical member of the newly appointed Business Process Management team.
- Expected deliverables of resource for the above project(s)/role
- Train and mentor identified talent process optimisation and problem solving capabilities
- Define and oversee the daily deliverables of the process analysis team, with input from senior stakeholders and SME\’s
- Assist in and lead projects that will drive success within our strategic program of work
- Assist in process delineation and analysis, identifying areas of improvement and solution design
- Leverage or request data mining solutions to obtain raw data to create unique insights
- Understand the customer and adviser touch points.
- Align successes to define and share process based best practices across the business
- Communicate and champion process analysis and continuous improvement initiatives
- Champion key technology changes, work closely with IT to ensure solutions are delivered.
- Self-starter with a strong process improvement and project management background who has a proven ability to govern, monitor, analyse and report on complex programs of work.
- Strong partnering skills will be required along with your ability to deliver results working to set time frames.
- You will enjoy building and maintaining positive relationships with stakeholders whilst actively contributing to achieving the best possible outcomes for the team.
- 7+ years of experience working in a similar position as a Process Lead
- Business Analysis background is preferred as role will be very analytical and focused around current process
- Prior experience in leading a teams on large scale initiatives
- Tertiary Degree in a related discipline and 10+ years post graduate experience
- Strong experience around operations or process improvement
- Experience in reviewing and implementing actions for under performing business units
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Illa on 03 85 066 527 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: