- Minimum 5 years\’ experience in Data Warehousing / BI domain with at least 2 years in Netezza
- Hands on experience in creating, enhancing, debugging and maintaining IBM CDC subscriptions to support business requirements
- Aware of verifying IBM CDC event logs and monitoring
- Knowledge on CDC instances and CDC datastores
- Hands on experience on different IBM CDC replication methods to replicate the data between source and target.
- Strong experience with SQL/PLSQL Development, Stored Procedures.
- Strong Unix background with experience in creating shell scripts for business requirements
- Knowledge on ETL tools and DWH concepts
- Knowledge on FTP/SFTP/SCP process
- Knowledge on external table, file loading and unloading methods w,r,t databases.
- Understanding of core Business Intelligence (BI)/data warehousing technology
- Business Intelligence development experience and programming experience
Must be strong in below skills
Nice to Have Skills
- Understanding of Lean BI Architecture
- Cloud DWH concepts
- Knowledge on Netezza db
- Working in Agile environment
- Experience on Insurance domain projects
- Good communication skill on both written and Verbal
- Good team player with +ve attitude
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call SANKY on 03 9118 2071 /email at for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: