- Large consulting company
- Perm role with excellent pay $120K – $150K pa + Commisions
The role of the new business developer is to identify, engage, grow and manage the enterprise accounts assigned, building exceptional relationships, and through these relationships identify opportunities to further expand/cross sell GRC platform deployment throughout the customer account. The new business developer hold sales targets and has responsibility for customer creation and is accountable for upsell or engagements within the assigned accounts.
- Should have experience and knowledge of Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Ability to managed major accounts customers across multiple industries
- At least 3 years working with large enterprise wide accounts with a track record of delivery
- Experience selling software solutions that demonstrate value
- Selling solutions in a long sale cycle
- Ability to engage in consultative discussions with clients, establishing needs, opportunities and cross selling
- Enterprise Customer Relationship management experience with a strong track record of account retention and growth
- Articulate ROI to demonstrate business value
- Drive for Results- Perseverance: Growth targets, Revenue targets, Pipeline delivery, Activity rates, High achiever – critically assesses own performance for improvement
- Presentation- Communication – and Comfort around higher management: Ability to communicate verbally and written , Proposal writing, Sales presentations – all presentation scenarios, Trusted advisor status, Ability to engage up to board level in an organization, Maturity and quiet confidence- well presented, professionally well groomed
- Customer Focus and Interpersonal Savvy -Approachability: Account planning, Getting inside the client organizations – formal and informal network, decision makers, key influencers
- Planning and Prioritizing: Ability to plan sales activity on accounts, to design activity to achieve goals, to know what matters and when, Enterprise Account planning, Forward planner and highly proactive
- Negotiating: Manage competitor challenges, Being one step ahead, To achieve sales targets, To win trust and gain concessions without compromising client.
Specific Job Skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication – competent writer of business letters, quotations, proposals and e mail communication
- Features/benefit solutions selling
- Use of CRM sales tool
- Customer relationship management
- Negotiating and sales methodologies
- Business presentation
- Strategic leadership
- Sales management
- Industry knowledge and client knowledge
- Degree – ideally at postgraduate level
- Large account management courses
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Jess on 0404 982 617 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.