- Business Development Consultant
- Melbourne CBD
- Perm Role
One of our client who is embarking on ambitious journey to become a niche player in Quality Assurance and Testing industry is looking for passionate Business Development Consultant whose purpose is to help the organisation build better relationships with their customers by delivering high Quality products, solutions and contribute in success of the business.
About the Role
This role combines service consultation and business development skills, suiting a candidate who is entrepreneurial and outcome focused. You excel in identifying new opportunities, engaging potential clients by understanding their business needs and enjoy working with development and support services teams to successfully relay the clients\’ objectives in order to allow for a smooth implementation. Being able to understand a clients\’ requirements and match those requirements with the relevant solution/s.
You possess strong leadership skills, the ability to communicate professionally to various audiences, work with limited supervision, multi-task and deliver under time and cost constraints.
If you enjoy working with organisations to improve their services and business processes, and thrive on successfully delivering new systems in complex environments, this is the right role for you.
New Business Development
* Proactive engagement with customers and prospects to co-create innovative solutions
* Takes a strategic approach to leveraging QualityArc and third-party resources / solutions for sales success
* Owns the campaign – Win, Strategy and Competitor Analysis
* Acquires and develops a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of market trends and competitor offerings in the assigned sales territory and portfolio
* Proven ability to identify, develop and qualify customer needs to develop compelling persuasive cases with solution experts to win the opportunity
* Records accurate and timely information against customer calls and is compliant with QualityArc sales governance process.
* Accountable for submission of quality proposals to the customer, ensuring stakeholders are engaged, pricing is accurate, language and branding are consistent with QualityArc standards
* Owns and leads the plan to develop strong and influential relationships within target organisations
* Maintains strong internal relationships across QualityArc and its channel partners to ensure a seamless provision of service
What Do We Want From You?
- 5+ years\’ of experience in a relevant Sales role, with proven track record of having achieved targets
- Should be able to network at senior management levels
- Experience and knowledge in Quality Assurance, Testing services and solutions.
- Comprehensive understanding of the role IT plays in the Digital Transformation.
- Strong strategic and conceptual ability, supported by effective communication skills.
- Ability to present, develop & articulate concepts clearly to customers & colleagues
- Innovation and ability to identify business problems and define solutions that have a positive ROI
- Qualification of opportunities, strategic planning and negotiate opportunities through to close of sale.
- Ability to work independently or within a team sales/delivery environment.
- Experienced in CRM pipeline management and account/opportunity planning methodologies, within assigned portfolio
This role is a fantastic opportunity to demonstrate your Business Development Skills. Your innovation, can-do attitude and experience in sales and marketing will see you highly regarded.
Please send your resume and cover letter in MS WORD format to Arathi quoting REF:12810 for a confidential review. For further queries, please call Arathi on (03) 9956 1175