Role:Business and Financial Analyst
Minimum five years\’ experience as a Business Analyst in working with a range of many and varied stakeholders developing:
- Data source connections
- Business Domain models
- Business Process models
- Functional Specification writing
- Design plan and facilitate workshop with various stakeholders and elicit critical information.
Well-developed communication skills, including:
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Negotiation and liaison skills
- Demonstrated experience in conducting workshops with technical owners and business areas and working effectively in a team environment, and
- Presentation and training skills.
Demonstrated capacity to work effectively as:
- A mentor
- A team member
- An individual, and
- To tight timeframes.
- Knowledge and experience of the Department of Employment and applications.
- Experience mapping data sources and connections.
The minimum security clearance level for this particular position is: Baseline
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call on 0390 288 149 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: