- Multiple contract BA roles
- 6 month contract + possible extensions – Start in April/early May
- Melbourne CBD – Large Telecommunications Organisation
Our client is progressing several major business and IT transformation and modernisation projects impacting major IT systems. They are looking for multiple Business Analysts with experience or knowledge in CPQ (configure, product, quote), CRM, OSS, BSS, Order to Activate, Product Catalog, Micro-services etc.
- 6 month initial contract with possible extensions, Melbourne CBD based roles.
- 8 – 10+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Telco domain experience is a Must!
- Assisting with the business case
- Telecom expertise
- Planning and monitoring
- Eliciting requirements
- Requirements organization
- Translating and simplifying requirements
- Requirements management and communication
- Requirements analysis
- Experience in telecom domain is must
- Effort estimation and costing
- Collecting, understanding business requirement
- Drafting business requirement specification
- Documentation of the Detailed Requirements Specification to clearly defined standards, to enable the other project representatives to design, build and test the solution
- Interacting with the multiple teams to ensure that the requirements are clear
- To review design and testing deliverables to ensure that the proposed solution will meet the specified requirements and fulfill the identified business needs and objectives.
- Ensuring that the solution suggested is commercially viable and competitive
- Ensure that issues with requirements and/or solution design are resolved with the relevant parties and correctly incorporated into the relevant project deliverable
- Work directly with the implementation team to ensure delivery and implementation of the solution
- Act as a single point of contact for issue resolution or clarification of the requirements during the design, build and testing phases of the project.
- Work with project team to produce RFI, RFP and vendor evaluation documentation
- Client relationship management
- Defining the project and scope
- Ensure that base-lined requirements are managed throughout the life of the project.This includes the management of requirements between projects
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Vaish on 03 8506 6556 quoting ref no#12195. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: httpssss://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: httpsss://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au