Local Government l Western Suburbs
3 month contract l $45/hr
Opportunity to work with local government in the Melbourne Western Suburbs. Our client is urgently looking for a Business Analyst.
- Responsible for a full range of activities which ensure the operational effectiveness and excellence of the business.
- Develop and implement strategies to maximise the successful delivery of specified project/s
- Undertake investigative analysis projects for relevant areas of operations and present outcomes to senior management to identify and implement strategies that will address tactical and strategic goals.
- Assisting in the sourcing and implementation of new systems across all areas of the organisation, paying particular attention to the integration with existing systems, processes and people
- Project management of business change projects across multiple areas of councils operations.
- Risk Management
- Analysis and reporting
- Business planning / cases from concept
- Project management of small to medium complexity projects
- Time Management skills
- End to end process mapping
- Team management
- Ability to articulate business analysis outcomes (process maps, business processes,
- work flow and system design) both in writing and via verbal communications
Previous experience with \”Lean\” is highly desirable and so is experience working with a local government sector. Tertiary qualifications in Commerce, Accounting, Business or IT would be looked upon as favourable.
If you think you have what it takes for this role, then please send through a cover-letter and your CV in word format outlining your suitability for the role by clicking on the \’apply now\’ button or call Nitin on 03 8506 6546 for a confidential discussion quoting ref no#11760.