- Melbourne CBD location
- Work on high profile projects
- Managed IT services experience prefered
Our client is a well established and highly recognised Institution in the managed IT Services area. Due to growth in their exisiting software solutions team, they are currently seeking the services of an experienced Senior Business Analyst. Your previous experience will have seen you typically work for a Consultancy , focused more on software requirements, performed well under pressure and be proficient at managing scoping.
This is a permanent position that will suit a creative, flexible and technology agnostic individual who is interested to work in a fast paced and challenging environment.
Key skills required for the role:
- Min 7 yrs Business Analysis experience
- Strong experience preferably in Managed IT service environments
- Previous experience within a reputed consultancy a must!
- Proficient at managing scoping
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Demonstrated experience in client management
- Experience in ITIL and Change management
- Strong impact analysis and software solutions experience related to the ITSM
- Strong ability to draw up visual documentation and complex transition issues with process maps, as-is and to-be modeling around IT Service Delivery
- Strong process engineering, functional analysis and continuous improvement methods
- Prior experience working with appreciating current situation and being able to recommend solutions to varying risks
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
This is an exciting opportunity to join a high profile projects that offers challenges and an interesting group of people.
If you think you have the right skills and experience, then please submit your resume by clicking on the \’apply now\’ tab.