- Melbourne CBD location
- Permanent opportunity – work on high profile projects
- Software solutions environment experience preferred
Our client is a well established and highly recognised Institution in the Software Solutions arena. Due to growth in their exisiting software solutions team, they are currently seeking the services of an experienced Senior Business Analyst. Your previous experience will have seen you typically work for a Consultancy , focused more on software requirements, performed well under pressure and be proficient at managing scoping.
This is a permanent position that will suit a creative, flexible and technology agnostic individual who is interested to work in a fast paced and challenging environment.
Key skills required for the role:
- Min 7 years of Business Analysis experience
- Previous experience within a software solution environment a must!
- Proficient at managing scoping
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Demonstrated experience in client management
- Experience in ITIL and Change management
- Strong impact analysis and software solutions experience
- Strong ability to draw up visual documentation and complex transition issues with process maps, as-is and to-be modeling around IT Service Delivery
- Strong process engineering, functional analysis and continuous improvement methods
- Prior experience of appreciating current situation and being able to recommend solutions to varying risks
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
This is an exciting opportunity to join a high profile projects that offers challenges and an interesting group of people.
If you think you have the right skills and experience, then please submit your resume by clicking on the \’apply now\’ tab and we will give you a call to have a confidential discussion.