- Software Development BA w/ .NET exposure
- Microsoft Gold Partner
- Client facing role
About the Company & Team:
A large, complex, well known & established Corporate with a brand new software startup development house that has both local and international presence.
Reporting into the Development Manager, you will work in consultation:
- On the internal side: .Net development team, Product Owners, Delivery Managers, Architects
- On the client side: SMEs (Subject Matter Experts), Business Partners, Associates, etc.
- You will be involved in pre-sales business analysis and RFP\’s, evaluating compliance requirements, risks, client software requirements for brand new custom built products as well as commercial off the shelf (COTS) products.
- You will have a solid understanding of the Microsoft .Net stack with at least 5 years of practical experience creating functional and business specifications for software projects.
- Your success will be measured against streamlining the creation of the new product and the transition/ handover of clients onto this product
- Grasp an understanding of the business, identify areas of improvement and provide a customised software solution
- Participate in designing functional solutions such as workflow/ process mapping
- Draw user stories with the Project Manager followed by assisting with detailed SCRUM planning
- Ensure that stakeholders have a on-going comprehensive understanding of the implications of system changes and new features (benefits, constraints, dependencies etc.)
Ensure business continuity
- Support the development and testing teams with clarifying requirements, reviewing implemented features against acceptance criteria
- Gather uprising requirements from stakeholders to help them transition to the new product
Apply now by sending your CV in word format or call Cass on 03 8506 6578 for a confidential discussion quoting reference #11920. Please note that successful candidates may be subject to a police check.