- Business Analyst / Senior Business Analyst
- 12 Months Contract opportunity with Tier 1 Bank
- Candidate can be from Sydney / Melbourne
- Rate on offer upto 800/day incl super
- Great opportunity for the one who has previous Workday/HCM implementation experience as a Business Analyst across design, testing, cut-over and Go-live activities.
- Work life balance, discounts on home loans etc
- Contribute as the Business Analyst to the implementation of an end-to-end Global HCM and Payroll.
- Undertake project activity as directed by the Transformation Lead, Product Owner and Functional Consultants to ensure all deliverables are achieved on time and within budget.
- You will draw on previous Workday/HCM implementation experience as a Business Analyst across design, testing, cut-over and Go-live activities.
- Gather, structure and document business requirements (incl regulatory/policy/reporting) working with business SMEs/Product Owners/Leads
- Assist in the delivery of templates, configuration workbooks, testing or change support, and other project activities
- Create process models using client\’s enterprise modelling tool
- Work with business and technology stakeholders to ensure the functional and technical teams are aligned
- Assist in the delivery of HCM solution for client working in close collaboration with vendors across design and implementation activities
- Where required, support the P&C team with the development of People processes/services as part of implementation activities
- Deliver HR customer centric outcomes using agile techniques to deliver an exceptional leader and employee experience.
- Build strong relationships and manage stakeholder expectations
- Requirement gathering, structuring, documentation and management skills
- Business and data analysis with ability to work with unstructured information
- Business engagement and stakeholder management
- Workshop facilitation skills
- Process mapping skills
- Ability to synthetise information to facilitate decision making between business and technical stakeholders
- Relationship building & communicating with influence
- Minimum 5 years Business Analyst experience
- HR Transformation experience, including requirements, design, build, test, change and go-live support
- Experience and demonstrated ability to deliver in fast-changing environments
- Experience in data mapping and advanced excel skills
- Experience working with vendors/implementation partners
- Knowledge of relevant Workday modules would be advantageous
- Knowledge of HCM business processes would be advantageous
- Workday/HCM implementations including reporting and data migration
- Agile project delivery methodology
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ram – 03 7001 1405 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.