Position Title:Business Analyst-Module Lead
Experience:5 to 10 yeas
- Your core competencies should include the following skills:
- Requirements Gathering
- Stakeholder Management
- Process Mapping
- Requirements Writing (Business & functional )
- Experience as Business Analyst/Tech Analyst in domains Insurance (General Insurance, Personal insurance), Banking, Customer Marketing.
- High level written and oral communication skills
- Excellent knowledge/experience in the application of Agile methodologies and change management.
- Project Management
- Program Management
- People Management
- Work as Business Analyst for a large financial organization
- Work with core solution group showcase BA to client
- Do a deep dive of DWH/BI solutions for client ; SQL knowledge required; Data dictionary and governance
- Create, suggest, modify large DWH/BI Solutions, by utilising strong business knowledge
- Assisting and liaising with stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle to ensure solution meets requirements and achieves objectives
- Work on different client initiatives which are business critical and have strategic importance to client
- Work with Senior developers, data modelers, data analysts and IMs of our company as well as client
- Work with onshore/ offshore delivery teams and enable them to be successful
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call on 03 90 288 149 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: