- Must have Billing System experience
- Run the RFI/ RFP Process
- 6 month contract – Start in the New Year
We are seeking a Business Analyst for a billing system replacement to join a well-known organisation whilst they undergo a transformational phase.
In order to be successful in this role, billing system experience is necessary to fulfill the following responsibilities:
- Analysing the \”As is\” and \”to be\” system requirements
- Run the RFI/ RFP process
- Collecting and understanding the business requirements for the project, and then translating these into functional specifications and detailed test plans
- Analyse and document business processes, highlight end to end process improvement opportunities
- Document workflows and results of business analysis
- Ability to identify where initiatives overlap, realising savings through combined implementation efforts.
- Thorough understanding of the fundamental elements of project lifecycle and management.
- Excellent facilitation and negotiation skills.
Suitable applicants will have a minimum of five years\’ experience as a Business Analyst and must have worked with billing systems previously. Ideally you will have run an RFI/ RFP process previously and will have excellent communication skills with proven stakeholder engagement experience.
Apply now by sending your CV in word format or call Nick Ryan on 03 8506 6551 for a confidential discussion quoting reference #12045.