- Melbourne CBD Location
- 6 month contract with a view to extend
- Agile evantelist / BA – ASAP start
A well-known financial organisation is currently seeking an Agile Evangelist/Business Analyst for a 6 month contract with an immediate start.
You will have previous experience in:
- Coaching / upskilling teams on Agile approach – run stand-ups, write user stories, iteration approach etc,
- Previous experience working on projects moving from running Waterfall/ V model to full Agile (highly prefered)
- Work with a range of business and technology stakeholder, SME\’s, testers and developers
- Proven ability in being able to get stakeholders to turn up to meetings, able to run tight workshops, manage difficult people both in business and in project
The successful candidate will have:
- Be certified in Agile methodology (Scrum, Iteration certification)
- Ideally have significant experience working in either a finical or superannuation environment
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Ability to start with a 2 week notice period
Apply now for immediate consideration by sending your CV in word format or call Kenny on 03 8506 6552 for a confidential discussion.