- *Based in Paramatta NSW.
- *Excellent communication skills.
- *10 Month contract to start September 2015
Reporting directly to the Project Manager, the Business Analyst will be responsible for analysis, requirements gathering, selection, development and delivery of integrated solutions for large and complex programs and Projects. You will be required to work with both internal and external delivery partners within Strategic Technologies & Planning (ST&P).
- Drive the design, documentation and development of business requirements and functional specifications using context diagram and process models
- Elicit and document user requirements using various techniques which include but not limited to interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
- Evaluate proposed system solutions in close liaison with system developers to ensure delivery of solutions is consistent with our clients\’ expectations
- Prepare system and user acceptance test plans and scripts and work with the Test Manager to ensure delivery of quality systems
- Review and analyse business processes, re-engineer as necessary to improve efficiency, effectiveness and/or usability using strategic analysis techniques and process models
- Assist in the production of a robust business case that includes options analysed, impact assessments and funding recommendations where required
- High level experience as a business analyst in developing business requirements from abstract briefs and preparing functional specifications with complex or large information systems
- Demonstrated experience in business process models and associated standard operating procedures using tools and techniques such as BPMN, Visio or System Architect
- Experience in analysing business problems, conducting gap analysis and identifying root cause
- Extensive experience in the development of instructional and procedural documentation and presentations
- Proven ability to use industry standard software testing tools (e.g. MQC, Quick Test Professional (QTP)) and knowledge of testing methodologies
- Highly developed skills in computer literacy, particularly in the area of business productivity products – Microsoft Word, Project, Excel and PowerPoint etc
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job.
Apply here or contact Andrea on 03 8506 6581. Applications close 30/07/2015.