- Duration: 6 months with a view to extend for 24 months
Business Analyst with experience in all aspects of business analysis, design, and change implementation to assist the business to achieve the project\’s outcomes.
The purpose of this role is to assist in the delivery of several business change projects within Operations. The role will be working with relevant managers and subject matter experts to design and implement new processes and systems in the Division. The role will also work with members of the IT project team to develop and manage the business requirements for the system/s that will enable business changes.
Reporting to the Project Manager, this role will work with the business stakeholders, SMEs, and IT project resources to undertake the following activities:
- Business analysis and design
- Requirement\’s elicitation and workshop facilitation
- Problem analysis, options development, and solution design
- Document and manage functional and non-functional business requirements, use cases and scenarios
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities across the project
- Communications and change management
- Work collaboratively and effectively in a small, dynamic team environment
The candidate should have:
- Minimum 5-8 years\’ experience delivering business analysis, design, and implementation services for federal government programs and/or projects, with an emphasis on delivering business outcomes.
- Highly developed communication skills, including interpersonal relationship building.
- Demonstrated experience in organizational-level problem solving and influencing change.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Molly on +61 3 8804 5882 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.