To be successful in this role, you will thrive in an Agile environment. Your experience working in squads and your ability to understand business problems and facilitate value-driven solutions by way of user stories will hold you in good stead for this role. As will your solid Agile background and experience, coupled with your stakeholder management skills. The role supports Developers, Analysts and Quality Engineers in understanding the requirements, so they can deliver on their commitments
You will be responsible for the following:
- Understand complex business landscapes and clearly articulate business needs from a varied group of stakeholders
- Translate business needs into system or product requirements with clear, concise and testable user stories & process flows
- Identify and communicate any requirement dependencies, issues or risks identified through the analysis process
- Ensure requirements are understood by developers from capability inception to story kick offs and constant communication throughout the development process
- Contribute to the team\’s understanding and prioritisation during planning meetings, retrospectives and showcases
- Participate in estimation sessions by describing the requirements and clarifying any questions raised; address any requirement questions or issues that arise during the delivery process; support production issues with your analytical skills
- Facilitate and participate in team standups, retrospectives & iteration planning sessions; communicate constantly with key stakeholders, team mates and other people throughout the company
- Typically works ahead of the Team to elicit requirements for the next Sprint\’s Stories.
- Shared accountability with other Team Members to help refine the Backlog and estimate the Initiatives, Features and Stories at the planning meetings.
- Proactive around risks, issues, blockers and raises them as soon as possible.
- Constantly looks for opportunities to improve the overall process.
- Available to the team to answer questions relating to product requirements, and works with the team to translate business requirements and breakdown work into user stories
What key skills and experience does the candidate need?
The successful candidate will have previous experience as a Business Analyst. Have an understanding of Financial Products, processes and systems with Lending / Broker product experience highly desirable. Experience in working in an agile environment. Ability to communicate with stakeholders and teams, helping shape backlog of key features, user stories and goals of individual sprints.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 03 7035 0108 / 03 7001 1405 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements