Position Title: Business Analyst
Location: Canberra, ACT
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 03 months on 12 months extendable basis
Australian Citizens with Baseline Clearance is mandatory.
One of our federal Client is hiring for Business Analyst in software development projects. The successful candidates will work as part of a team and be responsible for conducting a full range of business analysis activities and delivering BA artifacts.
Job Description/Selection Criteria:
- Minimum three years\’ experience as a Business Analyst in software development projects utilizing Object Oriented methodologies working with a range of many and varied stakeholders developing:
- User Requirements models;
- System artefacts (Use Cases);
- Business Domain models;
- Business Process models
- Functional Specification writing, and
- User Experience / User Interface models and specifications.
- Design plan and facilitate workshop with various stakeholders and elicit critical information
- Demonstrated experience applying user centred techniques and knowledge of artefacts including:
- Journey Maps
- Service Blueprints
- Demonstrated capacity to work effectively as:
- A mentor;
- A team member;
- An individual, and
- To tight timeframes.
- Knowledge and experience of the Department of Education programs and applications.
- Experience working on an Agile software development environment.
- Knowledge of and/or experience in applying the Digital Transformation Agencies service delivery framework
- Experience using software such as SPARX Enterprise Architect Additional Program / Project Specific Job Descriptions
- Special Conditions
- All Candidates must be Australian Citizens to be considered for the role with Baseline Clearance.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call on 03 8506 6546 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: