- 12 Month Contract opportunity
- Excellent opportunity to enjoy accross the shore while you work
- Port Macquarie Location!!
- Project management experience in the development and successful deployment of business intelligence, reporting, or analytical technologies
Our client is currently sourcing for a Project Manager with
- Overall 10+ years of IT experience
- Project management experience in the development and successful deployment of business intelligence, reporting, or analytical technologies across a geographically dispersed workforce
- An understanding of migrating systems, tools, and data to cloud based technologies
- Remediation and removal of legacy systems and tools
- Project management experience in working collaboratively in a multi-vendor environment
- Experience in managing multiple streams within a large project with dependencies on external programs and project
- Experience and skill in delivering, managing and implementing projects successfully using Agile and Waterfall
- Manage project performance to ensure projects are completed within time frame, scope, quality and budget expectations through scheduling and managing project Be accountable for project monitoring and reporting (include scope, risk, exception, schedule, team, stakeholder and benefits management) to the Project Sponsor and Program Management Office
- Manage stakeholder expectations in terms of project requirements and level of satisfaction with progress/performance including reporting, implementation and coordination of finished product
- Manage project administration, including the review of technical and technology/documentation for completeness and version control to the project.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Deepthi on 0404 891 109 quoting ref no# 12575 Applications closes based on the volume of resumes received.
Based on the volume of applications, only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
Facebook | LinkedIn | Website | Twitter: @AdapsJobs