- S.E Suburbs Melbourne Location
- 12 month contract
- ASAP start, however will wait for notice periods also
Adaps has been engaged to source a BI/ Datawarehousing Manager on an initial 12 month contract, based in the South East Suburbs of Melbourne.
A large ASX listed organisation requires the services of an experienced BI Datawarehousing Manager to lead the function.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Managing the current BI team of 5, consisting of 2 FTE\’s and 3 contractors
- Being the technical authority for the current state BI stack consisting of disparate data sources, a mix of Cognos and MS SQL Server data marts.
- Lead the company through a transformational period, driving a data first approach across the business
Skills and Experience required:
- Management of a small -medium sized team of BI professionals (4 -6 people) whilst remaining technically competent with latest industry technologies
- Experience in implementing and leading a business intelligence / Analytics function
- Strong, demonstrable experience in data warehousing and data organisation techniques
- Implementation of and /or evaluating data visualisation tools – Tableau, Qlikview etc
- Excellent stakeholder management skills – the ability to show the business strong ROI for any new initiatives.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below and call Renee Noble on 03 8506 6586 for further information.
Connect with Adaps?
Renee Noble – Client Manager – httpssss://au.linkedin.com/in/reneenoble
Tim O\’Toole – Client Manager – httpssss://au.linkedin.com/in/timothyotoole
Facebook – httpssss://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT/timeline