Role : BI Business Analyst
Contract Period : 12 months
Location : Port Macquarie
One of our large utility client is hiring BI Business Analyst for Port Macquarie and the aim of this project is to replace an ageing reporting system with new modern cloud based technologies for management and regulatory reporting.
Expected deliverables of resource for the above project(s)/role
- Engage with stakeholders and facilitate the delivery of business information requirements
- Define and contextualise business problems and work with stakeholders to identify and recommend solutions
- Participate in the evaluation and testing of prototypes and implementation of longer term solutions
- Support the continuous implementation of high quality and fit for purpose solutions for maximum benefit Develop and prepare traditional, agile and DevOps business analysis practices and documentation (e.g. business requirements, functional specification, test cases, and other artefacts as required).
- Project experience in the rollout of new cloud based BI and Analytics technologies
- Project experience in data, business information, and reporting for management and regulatory decision making
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Very strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise effectively
- Ability to work in traditional waterfall, Agile, and DevOps modes of operation
- Proven ability to think and act in an innovative and strategic manner
- Ability to work autonomously or in a team environment
- Demonstrated commitment to outstanding customer service
- Good organisational skills
- Adaptable and able to change focus on short notice
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and competing priorities
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or professional certification
- 10 years plus experience in business analysis
Please apply using the link below or call on +61 383659439 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: