Position Title: Benefits Analyst
Location: Parramatta, Sydney
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 14 months
One of our Federal client, located in Parramatta is looking for Benefits Analyst is responsible for identifying, defining, tracking and aggregating the benefits and outcomes required of the project and program. The position works closely with the business stakeholders and the project/program team as required in the management, development and implementation of process improvements combined with new technology. This position reports directly to the Benefits Manager.Deployment
- Drive the design, documentation and development of business requirements and functional specifications using context diagram and process models;
- Elicit and document user requirements using various techniques which include but not limited to interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis;
- Evaluate proposed system solutions in close liaison with system developers to ensure delivery of solutions is consistent with NSWPF expectations;
- Prepare system and user acceptance test plans and scripts and work with the Test Manager to ensure delivery of quality systems that meet NSWPF expectations;
- Review and analyse business processes, re-engineer as necessary to improve efficiency, effectiveness and/or usability using strategic analysis techniques and process models;
- Assist in the production of a robust business case that includes options analysed, impact assessments and funding recommendations where required;
- Manage and develop relationships with project team members and stakeholders in order to ensure successful projects outcomes and to maintain client satisfaction;
- Work as an effective team member in investigating and developing options and solutions while championing business needs;
- Adhere to all NSWPF policies and guidelines including information security;
- All other tasks as directed by the Project Lead Deployment and/or PMO related to supporting the Program/Project;
- Required to participate in security vetting procedures prior to engagement and/or at regular intervals (generally every 12 months) during contract period.
- Demonstrated experience in benefits identification, measurement, realisation and reporting activities including risk and business impact assessments within projects/programs in large organisations;
- Demonstrated experience in business process analysis and ability to identify benefits and dis-benefits of \”to-be\” processes.
- High level financial understanding with the ability to translate benefits measures into financial savings terms and measures;
- High level facilitation, consultation and negotiation skills and demonstrated ability to manage stakeholder expectations, gain stakeholder commitment at all levels and assist in effective and efficient decision making related to benefits;
- Demonstrated ability to search for and identify new and existing data sources as benefit measures;
- Demonstrated organisational, time management and prioritising skills;
- Proven ability to prepare presentations, submissions, written and analytical reports at any level but particularly to committees involved in the Benefits governance process.
- Knowledge of and experience in Program and Project Management Methodologies preferably Managing Successful Programmes (MSP™) and PRINCE2.
Additional Program / Project Specific Job Descriptions
Based at Parramatta, with flexibility to work between metropolitan sites in Sydney CBD and regional NSWPF sites as required
Additional Program / Project Specific Selection Criteria
- Demonstrated experience supporting data migration, defining data transformation and validation rules and processes. Advanced skills in using Microsoft Excel is mandatory.
- Previous experience working in ICT Infrastructure projects would be an advantage.
- Exceptional interpersonal and stakeholder management skills and an ability to build effective relationships.
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to manage a variety of competing tasks.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call on 03 8506 6546 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: