- Automation Test Analyst
- Large Federal Department @ Parramatta
- 6 months contract with a view to extend
Adaps has been scouted to source Automation Test Analyst for a Large Federal Department @ Parramatta.
Must Have: HP UFT & HP ALM. Should have hands-on experience in automation of applications which has audio / video streaming.
- 5+ Years of experience in HPE UFT and ALM
- The ability and extensive experience in delivering low-cost maintenance, robust, hybrid, data-driven Functional Test Automation framework using HP UFT.
- Experience in designing of Test Automation framworks.
- The framework should be able to work with different browsers and Win applications at the same time.
- Tester should be able to run the automated scripts from HP ALM and test execution Reports and execution logs should be stored and viewable from HP ALM.
- Testers should be able to easily change test Environmental settings, constants, execution parameters, test data, object repository that should be stored in external resources that the framework reads while test execution.
- Ability to identify suitable framework approach
- Define test automation strategy and review process for test automation
- Define coding/naming standards
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: