Role: Automation Test Analyst
Experience Level: 5+ years of Automation Testing Experience
One of our esteemed client is looking for Automation Test Analyst to join their Sydney office for working on a challenging project.
Job description: –
- Must have good experience in designing Test Plans, Cases and Processes
- Must have worked with Agile Scrum teams & JIRA
- Gathering Functional requirements
- Experience in UI Compatibility testing, Regression, Sanity and Negative testing
- Must have worked on Performance/Load/Stress Testing
- Drive the development and implementation of strategies around test automation, performance testing and test tools.
- Drive continuous improvement in Automation and performance testing methodologies.
- All aspects of test Automation and performance testing, including tooling, within a complex IT environment.
- Experience in Test Rail or similar tools
- Good understanding of Continuous Integration & Deployment
- Previous experience with design and development of automation frameworks.
- Having experience in Selenium would be an added advantage.
- Running test planning, defect and test completion meetings.
- Designing and coding automation frameworks/scripts.
- Managing multiple and conflicting priorities.
- Building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and service providers to drive automation and performance testing.
So don\’t miss this opportunity and apply using the link below or call Illa on 03 8365 9439.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: