- Automation Test Lead Engineer
- Perm Position
- $ 120K – $130K (Incl.super)
- Large Government Organisation in Parramatta
- Prepare test scripts using Java/Selenium based on the supplied manual test cases.
- Prepare and provide guidance on testing documentation and manage escalated issues arising from testing, including related to quality
- Adhere to all established processes, methodologies and procedures; contribute to the development of new work practices
- Identify data requirements to satisfy test cases and create, manipulate and maintain test data
- Contribute to quality assurance reviews and make recommendations for improvements
- Work collaboratively and cooperatively with others, actively engage in knowledge transfer, share information, consult and train others to achieve the work area and team objectives
- Provide regular progress reports to ICT Project Manager. Provide input into overall Test Strategy, Test Plan and Test Summary Report.
Skills and Experience Required
- 3 years+ experience as a Automation Test Analyst with proven Selenium experience in a web-based environment
- Demonstrable experience in developing and maintaining automation frameworks
- Good working knowledge of tools & languages like Java, Selenium, Junit, Maven, XML, Web service testing, Databases, JIRA, ALM etc.
- Experience in building, maintaining and executing test cases
- Demonstrable experience handling large scale automation projects
- Experience in working with Offshore and Onsite teams
- Excellent communication, liaison and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability to work within tight project timeframes
- Experience working in agile projects and exposure to Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment practices
- Experience working in government.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on 0480 047 903 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.